FAQs and Resources
- Q: What research groups use EMS services in their work?
A: You can find a list of some of the research groups that use EMS instrumentation in their research work here.
- Q: Who should I contact for technical assistance?
A: Please contact Alan Nicholls (email@example.com)
- Q: Who should I contact for information about billing?
A: Please email our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: Who should I contact for technical assistance on RRC Websites?
A: Please email RRC technical support team at email@example.com.
- Q: Where can I find out information on techniques available in EMC?
A: Please check the below links for more information
- Introduction to Electron Microscopy
- History of Electron Microscopy at RRC
- High Solid Angle X-Max 100TLE for ARM
- New CCD Camera for JEM-3010
- Installation of the JEOL JEM-ARM200CF
- Introduction to Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- Introduction to Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Introduction to Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope(STEM)
- Introduction to Microanalysis in the Electron Microscope
- Introduction to Surface Analysis (XPS & Raman)
- Introduction to Digital Imaging
- Digital Imaging Ethics
- Introduction to Specimen Preparation for Electron Microscopy
- Information on Immuno-EM
- Introduction to Cross Sectional Specimen Preparation
- A listing of Microscopy & Imaging resources on the web