Current Statement Text:
The authors would like to take this opportunity to thank the University of Illinois at Chicago’s Nanotechnology Core Facility of the College of Engineering and the Research Resources Center, Vice Chancellors Office for Research, for its services and instrumentation use.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of publications from NCF users who acknowledge the NCF in their publication.
- Behura, S., Chang, K. C., Wen, Y., Debbarma, R., Nguyen, P., Che, S., … & Berry, V. (2017). WS2\/Silicon Heterojunction Solar Cells: A CVD Process for the Fabrication of WS2 Films on p-Si Substrates for Photovoltaic and Spectral Responses. IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine, 11(2), 33-38.
- Datta, D., Meshik, X., Mukherjee, S., Sarkar, K., Choi, M. S., Mazouchi, M., … & Stroscio, M. A. (2017). Submillimolar Detection of Adenosine Monophosphate Using Graphene-Based Electrochemical Aptasensor. IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 16(2), 196-202.
- Mahdavipour, O., Jain, A., Sabino, J., Wright, P., White, R. M., Shahan, M. R., … & Paprotny, I. (2017). Opto-Dielectrometric Sensor for Measuring Total Incombustible Content in Underground Coal Mines. IEEE Sensors Journal, 17(19), 6443-6450.
- Park, J., Salmi, M. L., Salim, W. W., Rademacher, A., Wickizer, B., Schooley, A., … & Zhang, M. (2017). An autonomous lab on a chip for space flight calibration of gravity-induced transcellular calcium polarization in single-cell fern spores. Lab on a Chip, 17(6), 1095-1103.
- Patel, S. B., Baker, N., Marques, I., Hamlekhan, A., Mathew, M. T., Takoudis, C., … & Shokuhfar, T. (2017). Transparent TiO 2 nanotubes on zirconia for biomedical applications. RSC Advances, 7(48), 30397-30410.
- Zhang, Y., Anderson, N., Bland, S., Nutt, S., Jursich, G., & Joshi, S. (2017). All-printed strain sensors: Building blocks of the aircraft structural health monitoring system. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 253, 165-172.
- Viswanathan, P., et al. “Differential elastic responses to barrier-altering agonists in two types of human lung endothelium.”Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 478.2 (2016): 599-605.
- Cui, Xiaodan, et al. “Nanostructured Ni-YSZ by Atomic Layer Deposition.” ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology4.12 (2015): P429-P435.
- Mahdavipour, Omid, et al. “Wireless sensors for automated control of total incombustible content (TIC) of dust deposited in underground coal mines.” SENSORS, 2015 IEEE. IEEE, 2015.
- Mukherjee, Souvik, et al. “A Graphene and Aptamer Based Liquid Gated FET-Like Electrochemical Biosensor to Detect Adenosine Triphosphate.” IEEE transactions on nanobioscience14.8 (2015): 967-972.
- Penczak, John, et al. “The role of plasma shielding in collinear double-pulse femtosecond laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy.” Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy 97 (2014): 34-41.
- Sczygelski, Erik, et al. “Extrinsic and intrinsic photoresponse in monodisperse carbon nanotube thin film transistors.” Applied Physics Letters 102.8 (2013): 083104.
- Basati, Sukhraaj, et al. “Cerebrospinal fluid volume measurements in hydrocephalic rats: Laboratory investigation.” Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics 10.4 (2012): 347-354.
- Basati, Sukhraaj S., Timothy J. Harris, and Andreas A. Linninger. “Dynamic brain phantom for intracranial volume measurements.” IEEE transactions on biomedical engineering 58.5 (2011): 1450-1455.
- Mahmood, Aamer, and Ron Reger. “Microfabrication process cost calculator.”2010 18th Biennial University/Government/Industry Micro/Nano Symposium. IEEE, 2010.
- Rapier, Rebecca, et al. “The extracellular matrix microtopography drives critical changes in cellular motility and Rho A activity in colon cancer cells.”Cancer cell international 10.1 (2010): 1.
- Lennon, C., et al. “Effects of annealing in a partially reducing atmosphere on sputtered Al-doped ZnO thin films.” Journal of electronic materials 38.8 (2009): 1568-1573.
- Lennon, C., et al. “Effects of annealing in N2 on sputtered Al-doped ZnO thin films.” Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B 27.3 (2009): 1641-1645.
- Huang, Qiaojian, Carmen M. Lilley, and Ralu Divan. “An in situ investigation of electromigration in Cu nanowires.”Nanotechnology 20.7 (2009): 075706.
- Jung, Inhwa, et al. “Fabrication and measurement of suspended silicon carbide nanowire devices and deflection.” Nano 4.06 (2009): 351-358.
- Ramachandran, Priyanka P., Shawn M. Christensen, and Samir M. Iqbal. “Electronic detection of selective proteins using non antibody-based CMOS chip.” Life Science Systems and Applications Workshop, 2009. LiSSA 2009. IEEE/NIH. Ieee, 2009.
- Zeng, Hongjun, et al. “Nanofabrication in cellulose acetate.” Lab on a Chip 9.5 (2009): 699-703.
- Huang, Qiaojian, et al. “Electrical Properties of Cu Nanowires.”2008 8th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology. IEEE, 2008.
- Huang, Qiaojian, et al. “Surface and size effects on the electrical properties of Cu nanowires.” Journal of Applied Physics 104.2 (2008): 023709.
- Jung, Inhwa, et al. “Characterization of thermally reduced graphene oxide by imaging ellipsometry.” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 112.23 (2008): 8499-8506.
- Zeng, Hongjun, et al. “Micro/nanosized refractive lens arrays formed by means of conformal thin film deposition.” Nanotechnology 19.27 (2008): 275307.
- Bajaj, Piyush, et al. “Ultrananocrystalline diamond film as an optimal cell interface for biomedical applications.” Biomedical microdevices 9.6 (2007): 787-794.
- Iqbal, Samir M., Demir Akin, and Rashid Bashir. “Solid-state nanopore channels with DNA selectivity.” Nature nanotechnology 2.4 (2007): 243-248.
- Ul Haque, A., et al. “A MEMS fabricated cell electrophysiology biochip for in silico calcium measurements.” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 123.1 (2007): 391-399.
- Chang, Hung, et al. “DNA counterion current and saturation examined by a MEMS-based solid state nanopore sensor.” Biomedical microdevices 8.3 (2006): 263-269.
- Gopireddy, Deepthi, et al. “Synthesis and Electrical Characterization of Silicon Nanoparticles for Electronic Applications.”
- Huang, Q., C. M. Lilley, and K. M. Paing. “Contamination Effect on the Electrical Resistivity of Gold Nanowires.” ASME 2006 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2006.
- Lilley, Carmen M., and Qiaojian Huang. “Surface contamination effects on resistance of gold nanowires.” Applied physics letters89.20 (2006): 203114.
- Zeng, Hongjun, Zhiliang Wan, and Alan D. Feinerman. “Fabrication of micro/nano fluidic channels with sacrificial galvanic coupled metals.”Nanotechnology 17.13 (2006): 3183.
- Zeng, Hongjun, Alan Feinerman, and Zhiliang Wan. “A Sacrificial Method for Fabricating Microchannel Accelerated by Galvanic Corrosion.” ASME 2005 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2005.
Dissertations and Theses:
- DAGLI, CHINTAN RAJESH. Fast Speed, Multi-Scale Additive Manufacturing Process based on Dynamic Resolution Control Approach. Diss. University of Illinois at Chicago, 2016.
- Fu, S. P. (2016). Investigation of the Wetting Behavior of Cerium Dioxide Coatings (Doctoral dissertation, University of Illinois at Chicago).
- Patel, S. B. (2016). Mechanically and electrochemically stable multifunctional nanotubes for biomedical applications (Doctoral dissertation, Michigan Technological University).
- Naimipour, Hamed. Modulation of Stem Cell Adipogenic Differentiation in Response to Mechano-Topographical Factors. Diss. University of Illinois at Chicago, 2012.