Basic steps to get access to Biophysical instruments
- In order to access the Biophysical instruments, you need an active RRC account number tied to a funding source. If you don’t have one, register at http://www.rrc.uic.edu/register. If necessary, contact Marcus George (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Contactthe Facility director, Hyun Lee (email@example.com) to get a consult.
- Decide whether to use an assisted-run by by a staff or to get a training to become a self-user.
- In case you decide to become a self-user, you need to get a training.
- When your training is done, you can email Hyun Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make a reservation. You will have to make your first day of reservation as an assisted-run so that a staff can assist you when you have to use the instrument by yourself for the first time.
- When you become an approved self-user, you can log in to UICore (https://uicore.rrc.uic.edu/users/sign_in) and find Biophysics Core (BPC) and schedule with UICore online scheduler.
To initiate a research collaborating project
Please contact Hyun Lee (email@example.com) for a consult and discussion.