The NMRC Core provides access for researchers, staff, and students to high sensitivity, high-resolution solution state NMR instrumentation for studies of protein function, biochemical processes and natural products characterization projects. Within the facility is high-resolution solution state NMR instrumentation equipped for studies of ligand binding or drug discovery, natural products characterization, protein function in biochemical processes, and the identification of metabolites in cell extracts and biofluids.
We also provide competent and qualified training and education for students, postdocs and staff to operate scientific instrumentation, to analyze and interpret complex data as well as devising proper techniques or approaches to conducting analytical studies or research.
Last we are available to advise and collaborate with researchers that wish to pursue projects such as fragment-based library screening/drug discovery, the analysis of metabolites, biofluids or mixtures as well as detailed studies that require structural biology or biophysics data.
Notice to all Research Resources Center Customers
In order to minimize COVID-19 spread, the Research Resources Center, NMR Core is implementing the following temporary mandatory guidelines for using this core:
- All customers entering the core space must wear new, clean gloves
- If there is a need to remove gloves, wash your hands with soap frequently and for at least 20 seconds. Do not touch your face or other individuals. Replace gloves as soon as possible
- Instead of shaking hands, exchange greetings with a wave, bow, or nod
- Try to keep at least one meter/three feet distance between yourself and others
- Disinfect anything you used during your visit with 70% ETOH after every use such as:
- Sample depth gauge
- Keyboard and mouse
- Gloves, 70% EtOH and towels are located on desk near door