Research Informatics Core
The Research Informatics Core (RIC), located in the Molecular Biology Research Building at the University of Illinois-Chicago (UIC), provides a broad spectrum of bioinformatics services to the UIC and Chicago-area research communities, including genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics, metagenomics, metabolomics, and proteomics analysis, as well as applications in statistical analysis, systems biology, and machine learning.
To request a consultation, please fill out a service request form at RRC CrossLabs: go.uic.edu/ric (you will need to sign in).
To inquire about bioinformatics services, please contact us.
Notice to all Research Resources Center Customers
In order to minimize COVID-19 spread, the Research Resources Center, Research Informatics Core is implementing the following temporary mandatory guidelines for using this core:
- Wash your hands frequently and with soap, before and after scheduled meetings with RIC personnel. Do not touch your face or other individuals
- Instead of shaking hands, exchange greetings with a wave, bow, or nod
- Try to keep at least one meter/three feet distance between yourself and others
- Future meetings may be moved to WebEx
- Future workshops may be moved to WebEx