Our Work Heading link
- We assist researchers at all stages of single cell RNA-sequencing projects, including the study design, testing protocols, implementation, sequencing, genome mapping, data storage, data analysis and data validation.
- When we first assembled a Drop-seq instrument for our labs’ uses, we had no idea that this technology would change the way we do science. Added in 2021, the SCS Core now allows other researchers to advance their projects through single-cell RNA sequencing (scRNA-seq). Please inquire about single cell ATAC-seq and spatial transcriptomics.
- We work closely with DNA Services Core at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- We offer bioinformatics support and provide full data analysis centered on single cell transcriptomics.
Other Support Heading link
Projects Heading link
- Projects utilizing our entire pipeline of services are considered collaborative efforts. Resulting publications merit co-authorship: the order of authorship is not a concern. Placing the SCS personnel on publications significantly increases ability to obtain financial support for the Core facilities through program project grants.