While invoices are sent out each month through email to all primary financial contacts, they can also be found on iLab as well as all your historical invoices. All customers can also check the "paid/unpaid" status of their invoice on iLab as well by following the instructions bellow.
Invoice/receipt search - directly from service request Heading link
- Sort service requests so “All Requests” are shown
- Search the service request you are looking for
- Open the service request by clicking on the blue arrow
- Once the request is open, click on blue arrow to open Payment Information section
- Under Invoices associated with this request: you will see all invoices associated with this service request
- Click on any invoice and in a separate tab each invoice will open for your review
- If you click on the pdf icon on the top of the invoice you can download the invoice for your records.
Invoice/Receipt - search ALL Heading link
- Click on top left corner main menu button
- Click on Invoices
- Here you will see all new and historical invoices as well as their paid/unpaid statuses
- All the way to the right of each invoices, there is a magnifying glass, click on it to open each invoice in a separate tab
- You can review the invoice online or you can download it by clicking the pdf icon all the way at the top
- Coming back to the main tab you can also bulk download all or multiple invoices as pdfs or download results as CSV file
- In addition, you can use filters on the left to sort out the information you need
Important Note: iLab system displays one year of historical data at a time. Therefore, if you are looking for invoices that are possibly older than one year from today’s date, please make sure to set the date range to be much older. It is a good rule of thumb to set starting date as July 1, 2019 if you are not sure how old the invoice you are looking for is, because that is the date iLab went live.