Assigning a CFOAPAL
- Unless you accept a user into your lab AND assign them a payment method, they will not be able to request service
- It is up to PIs and Business Managers to maintain CFOAPALs and user access to them
- RRC Staff is not able to manage CFOAPAL lists of your lab
- PIs can have multiple labs inside UIC as well as outside of UIC. In order to create them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Managers can belong to multiple labs and manage all of them.
Assigning CFOAPAL for INTERNAL USERS
- Navigate to the menu icon at the top left corner of the page
- Click on “Manage Groups”
- Select the group you will be assigning the CFOAPALs to users for right now. Note. You might have multiple groups as a PI or as business manager.
- Click on the “Membership Requests & Payment Sources” tab. Here you will see all your CFOAPALs and members.
To give access:
Hover over the CFOAPAL to see its short description if needed. Then click on the box next to the member and the CFOAPAL you would like to give them access to.
To remove access:
Hover over the CFOAPAL to see its short description if needed. Then un-click the check box next to the member and the CFOAPAL you would like to remove their access to.