Internal Lab Member Registration
- Navigate to the following URL into your browser: https://uic.ilab.agilent.com/account/login
- Bookmark this URL for future use.
- Once on the iLab login page, select ‘Sign in using University of Illinois at Chicago (NetID) credentials.’
- At this point you will now be prompted to provide your UIC NetID and password.
- First select the appropriate PI/Group from the first drop down. If your PI is NOT on the drop-down list, please make sure they register themselves. Until the PI is registered, we will not be able to finish your registration.
- Your first name, last name, and email address will be pre-filled. Complete any remaining fields that have not been pre-filled, such as phone number.
- Click ‘Register.’ The next page you see will be the “Greeting Page”
- The PI you selected has been sent an email informing them that they need to approve your account and give you access to funding source(s). IF YOU ARE NOT ASSIGNED A FUNDING SOURCE, YOU CANNOT REQUEST SERVICE OR SCHEDULE EQUIPMENT.
- The PI is reminded each business day, but you have the opportunity to send an additional reminder.
- You will also receive a Welcome email with brief getting started instructions.
- Once your account has been approved you will receive an email to notify you.
Now you can login following steps 1-4 to utilize the core facilities within iLab. Once logged in you will be on the iLab homepage dashboard. Make sure to set your time zone!