Notice to all Research Resources Center Customers Heading link
In order to minimize COVID-19 spread, the Research Resources Center, Cardiovascular Research Core is implementing the following temporary mandatory guidelines for using this core:
- All customers entering the core space must wear new, clean gloves
- If there is a need to remove gloves, wash your hands with soap frequently and for at least 20 seconds. Do not touch your face or other individuals. Replace gloves as soon as possible
- Instead of shaking hands, exchange greetings with a wave, bow, or nod
- Try to keep at least one meter/three feet distance between yourself and others
- Disinfect anything you used during your visit with 70% ETOH after every use
If you have any flu like symptoms (g., fever, cough, shortness of breath) please do not use the core services. You should stay home and follow the appropriate guidelines as indicated by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) – http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions Heading link
- Q: How to request use and schedule instrument or service?
A: Email core director Dr Jiwang Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Can instruments be used after hours or on weekends?
A: Yes instruments can be reserved after hours and weekends after proper training on instrument and access has been granted to the individual or group. Key will be signed out for access to room. Please contact Maricela at email@example.com for key.
- Q: How can you reserve instrument or service?
A: Individual must email core director to initial training or request service from CVRC. You may request reservation or request of service online once training or service has been approved by the core director. Please note the individual must first register for UICore in order to be able to reserve or request any service online.
- Q: Whom should I contact for administrative assistance?
A: Please email our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Who should I contact for technical assistance on RRC Websites?
A: Please submit an iLabs ticket with the Scientific Computing Core