Notice to all Research Resources Center Customers Heading link
In order to minimize COVID-19 spread, the Research Resources Center, Fluorescence Imaging Core is implementing the following temporary mandatory guidelines for using this core:
- All customers entering the core space must wear new, clean gloves
- If there is a need to remove gloves, wash your hands with soap frequently and for at least 20 seconds. Do not touch your face or other individuals. Replace gloves as soon as possible
- Instead of shaking hands, exchange greetings with a wave, bow, or nod
- Try to keep at least one meter/three feet distance between yourself and others
- Disinfect anything you used during your visit with 70% ETOH after every use:
- Computer keyboard, mouse, touchpad, microscope knobs and eye-pieces
If you have any flu like symptoms (g., fever, cough, shortness of breath) please do not use the core services. You should stay home and follow the appropriate guidelines as indicated by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) – http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions Heading link
- Q:Where can I find information for questions regarding access, reservation, training, assistance, and cancellation?
A:You can find most of the answers in the policies page.
- Q:Whom should I contact for further questions?
A:Please email the questions to email@example.com
- Q:Whom should I contact for administrative assistance?
A:Please email our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q:Who should I contact for technical assistance on RRC Websites?
A:Please submit an iLabs ticket with the Scientific Computing Core
- Q:What is the business hours of the FIC facility?
A:Normal business hours for the FIC are from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday thru Friday, though extended access can be provided with adequate training.