Notice to all Research Resources Center Customers Heading link
In order to minimize COVID-19 spread, the Research Resources Center, Flow cytometry Core is implementing the following temporary mandatory guidelines for using this core:
- All customers entering the core space will need to wash their hands with soap and water
- Wear a clean lab coat and a pair of new, clean gloves
- Discard gloves in the bio-hazard bag before you leave the lab.
- Try to keep at least one meter/three feet distance between yourself and others
- Instead of shaking hands, exchange greetings with a wave, bow, or nod
- Wipe the keyboard, parts of the instrument that you touch with disinfectant wipes or 70% ETOH before AND after using the instrument
If you have any flu like symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath) please do not use the core services. You should stay home and follow the appropriate guidelines as indicated by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) – http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions Heading link
- Q: Whom should I contact for general questions to the instrument and services?
A: Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Who should I contact for technical assistance on RRC Websites?
A: Please submit an iLabs ticket with the Scientific Computing Core
- Q: Whom should I contact for administrative assistance?
A: Please email our admin team at email@example.com