Notice to all Research Resources Center Customers Heading link
In order to minimize COVID-19 spread, the Research Resources Center, Scientific Storeroom is implementing the following temporary mandatory guidelines for using this core:
- All customers entering the core space must wear new, clean gloves
- If there is a need to remove gloves, wash your hands with soap frequently and for at least 20 seconds. Do not touch your face or other individuals. Replace gloves as soon as possible
- Instead of shaking hands, exchange greetings with a wave, bow, or nod
- Try to keep at least one meter/three feet distance between yourself and others
- Please avoid touching items as much as possible unless you intend to purchase. Only open cabinets and refrigerators/freezers as needed
- After visiting the Sci Store it is recommended to thoroughly wash your hands before returning to work
If you have any flu like symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath) please do not use the core services. You should stay home and follow the appropriate guidelines as indicated by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) – http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions Heading link
- Q: Whom should I contact for administrative assistance?
A: Please email our admin team at email@example.com
- Q: Whom should I contact for billing information?
A: For billing information, please reach out to the admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Who should I contact for technical assistance on RRC Websites?
A: Please submit an iLabs ticket with the Scientific Computing Core